How to pay School Fees online
BANK DETAILS & PROCEDURES
Steps For Online Fee Payments-
- Access https://www.eduqfix.com/ portal using web browser& click on “Login àStudent / Parent” or download Eduqfix application from Application store.
- Use your login id and password to access to FEE Details.
- Click on “Fee Payment” to make payment Fee Payments.
- Three Tabs viz. “Unpaid”, “Paid” and “Additional Fees” will be available in “Fee Payment” option.
- Use “Unpaid” tab to select the UNPAID Fees and make payment using CREDIT CARD / DEBIT CARD / NET BANKING / UPI.
- Use “Paid” tab to select PAID Fees and download Fee Receipt.
- Fees for the academic year 2022 – 2023 should be paid online on https://www.eduqfix.com
- Yearly fees may be paid in advance.
- Fees must be paid within due dates that is for 1st Term :- Before 31st August 2022 / For 2nd Term :- Before 31st January 2023
- For dishonored cheque additional charges as per actual will be levied.
- Term Fees should be paid in June along with Tuition Fee and in December along with Tuition Fee.
- No Deduction Fees will be given for vacations or for broken period of the month.
- There will be late fee charges for non-payment as per due dates.